A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser.
This technology helps to:
- Remember your information so you don’t have to re-enter it;
- To track and understand how you use and interact with the site;
- To tailor the site to your preferences;
- measure the usability and user-friendliness of the site;
- understand the effectiveness of our communications;
- manage and improve the site.
Consider visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. This will allow OpenUp! to better tailor communications to the needs of Web site visitors.
Users have full control and can block or delete cookies.
OpenUp! cannot see which PCs visit its website.
You always have the option to delete cookies from your hard drive again, in addition you can disable cookies through your browser. To clear cookies or change your settings regarding cookies, please refer to:
Also refer to your browser manual for this.
OpenUp! respects the privacy of all visitors to this website. Personal information you provide to me through the website will be used solely for the purpose of evaluating your inquiry. More information can be found in the privacy regulations.